The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications from Chartered Accountants (CA) for various specialists posts. The SBI has invited online application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular/ contract basis. Candidates are requested to apply on-line. The process of Registration is complete only when fee (wherever applicable) is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the mentioned respective cut-off dates.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Shortlisting will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- Incase candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled to reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). Call letter/ advise, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
All revision/corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above-mentioned websites.